- This event has passed.
Lisbon Blockchain Conference 2.0
November 9, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Nova Blockchain Club will hold its #02 Lisbon Blockchain Conference on the 9th of November!
The Lisbon Blockchain Conference is the most complete and free blockchain event
for the younger generation in Portugal. It was born with the mission to accelerate the connections &
knowledge within the blockchain ecosystem for national and international students from the best
business schools in Portugal.
- 12:30 PM – 2:50 PM: Booth Space
- 3:00 PM – 3:05 PM: Opening Remarks by NBC
- 3:05 PM – 3:20 PM: How to Enable Mass Adoption in Web 3.0? (Keynote)
- 3:20 PM – 3:45 PM: Future of Cryptocurrency – (Panel Discussion)
- 3:50 PM – 4:15 PM: Web 3.0 – (Panel Discussion)
- 4H15 PM- 4H30 PM: What is the Future of Central Bank Digital Currency? (Keynote)
- 4H30 PM- 4H55 PM: Blockchain for Impact – (Panel Discussion)
- 5H00 PM – 5H25 PM: Tokenization of Everything – (Panel Discussion)
- 5h25 PM – 5h40 PM: Rejecting regulation… Embracing Regulation (Keynote)
- 5H50- __: Sunset Rooftop Happy Hour
Cryptic Labs is an innovative research institute primarily focused on solving fundamental problems in security to advance the viability and growth of the blockchain.
Bison Bank is a European-based bank fully held by private Chinese capital from Hong Kong, focused on providing a wide and specialized range of Wealth Management, Depositary & Custody, and Investment Banking services to individuals and institutional clients, through a seamless platform connecting European and Asian markets.
Bit.com is a full-suite cryptocurrency exchange offering options, perps, futures, spot trading, and savings, built off the ethos of simplicity at the cutting edge.
Get your ticket HERE!